Re: Kato Mivule: The Wormwood Star Vision and Chiefs Vision-2005 #mi

Stephen L. Bening

Date: 30 Sep 2017 00:13:40 +0000

Note:  This series of dreams and visions that include tsunamis have been on the WPA Asteroid-Tsunami page http://www.angelfire.com/fl3/gammadim/wpaasteroidprophecies.html

 on my website for several years.  I simply want to give a "HEADS UP" that the Chiefs play a home game this Sunday, October 2, so it falls within the "Sept-Oct" time frame for a qualifying game in the body of these visions and the year, 2017, ends in a 7 as the vision specifies.  The visions also specify that it seems that everyone has gone to sleep, because no one is giving warnings.  (I am not included in that crowd) .  This is a dangerous season.

Stephen L. Bening

Avast logo

Join TWC-Archive@wpagroups.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.