Traversing The Ribbons Of Time-Statue Of Liberty Revelation #mi

Stephen L. Bening

Date: 02 Apr 2019 19:05:22 +0000

The revelation given to A.A. Allen almost sixty five years ago is about 80% fulfilled now. No further pre-indicative signs need be fulfilled prior to the nuclear attack that he foresaw that is to come against America.

I begin to write tonight by saying that of my own will, I can do nothing. There is nothing available to me that will raise the captive church from the figurative death and captivity in the hold of Mystery Babylon's pit, but the Lord whom I serve is strong and He will soon provide the double shock of the double judgements. In the meantime, we in America wait for the wrath to come upon this land. I can only speak to a few and numberless remnant who remain alive physically and spiritually here on planet Earth. To that audience, I begin with tonight's title: "Traversing The Ribbons Of Time", which is a phrase that the Lord spoke to me as I sat down at my computer this afternoon. The prophets are those who are travelers on those ribbons and they seek connections with those of like spirit in this age, in ages past and in the age to come. Just as Jesus is He who was, who is and who is to come, He is also "The Great I Am". The first chapter of Hebrews reveals Him as the creator of the Aeons, or the creator of time.

This ride on the ribbons of time began for me this morning when the Lord spoke these words to me as my eyes opened this morning: "All debts have been paid by the blood of the covenant". These words, paraphrased scripture from an Andrew Ehrenzeller song, led to another phrase from Andrew; "He has placed eternity in our hearts". In short, our subject of time and connectivity begins to come into view.

There is a ribbon of time that, in so far as I can determine it, began to unfurl in the time of King David through a worshiper of the Lord whose name was Asaph. He gives mention to a very special wine cup in Psalm 75:8 and he connects it with the idea...the reality that God is a judge. He puts one down and setteth up another, speaking in this way of nations (Psalm 75:7). Next up, about four hundred years later, during the twenty third year of Jeremiah's ministry, that we believe transpired sometime during 604 BC, we see the next mention of this cup. This time ribbon has to do with THE CUP OF THE LORD'S WRATH.

July 3-5, 2008, I traveled to Washington D.C. and called in judgements and troubles upon these United States. The Lord spoke to me and invoked Jeremiah 25 to me, commanding me to go forth to America in the same way that Jeremiah had gone forth to Judah. This is the point where God placed me on the time ribbon and connected me with Jeremiah and Asaph. America: Drink The Cup I was not aware at that time of any others who were connected on this ribbon of time, but there are others, and one notable one is Evangelist A.A. Allen. God placed Evangelist A.A. Allen on the time ribbon almost exactly fifty four (54) years before God placed me there: almost to the very day.

July 4, 1954, A.A. Allen, fully named Asa Alfonso Allen, began an elevator ride to the top of the Empire State Building that became a prophetic experience by the time he reached the 86th floor of the building and continued during his visit to the observation deck. I discovered this prophetic experience and vision had by A.A. Allen and I wrote about it in January, 2014. The Staff, Delaying God's Judgements vs Calling In God's Judgements

So God has connected at least four of us on this ribbon of time: Asaph, Jeremiah, Asa and Stephen and I am the one appointed to traverse the entire ribbon from back at its' origin to its' terminus in the "End Zone". I write this to let the reader know that I received new prophetic revelation today that concerns this entire ribbon of time.

God showed A.A. Allen (Asa) a vision in which that Statue of Liberty had been relocated from its' present location in New York City to a location in the center of the Gulf of Mexico. I wrote in 2014 by the leading of the Spirit of God that it was as though A.A. Allen had seen the vision looking North from a vantage point lifted high above Venezuela. None of the prophets before me have received any interpretation of the meaning of this symbolic location in so far as I know.

This is what the Lord says: "The location of the Statue of Liberty as shown in the vision is a marker of symbolic timing. When you see this event occur, you will know that the time for the occurrence of the rest of the vision is near at hand. This event is transpiring now. One political party in America has symbolically lifted up the Statue of Liberty to all of the inhabitants of the countries that border the Gulf of Mexico and their inhabitants are streaming to the North in tremendous numbers."

The Statue of Liberty as we see it physically today was dedicated on July 4. 1878. It was formed with the date, July 4. 1776, imprinted in its' hand. Later, in the early 1900's a plaque was placed inside of the Statue, emblazoned with these words:

The New Colossus
Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
“Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!” cries she
With silent lips. “Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!”

Those days after the dedication of the Statue saw many millions immigrate to America from the East. Those who came here saw that Statue as they sailed into New York Harbor. Today, the focus of immigration has shifted from New York Harbor to the Southern border with Mexico. The nation is bitterly divided over this issue.

This first prophetic marker of the A.A. Allen vision: the symbolic relocation to the Gulf of Mexico of The Statue of Liberty that we see currently in progress, should then lead us to conclude that if what we are seeing is truth from God, it will be borne out by progressive evidence of events flowing in procession here on Earth that are in keeping with all of the prophetic markers as they have been revealed on this particular ribbon of time. In short, America must have commenced to drink this wine cup of God's wrath. This must be occurring now, or be very very near to commence. Do we see any evidence that this has started?

Consider the sixteenth verse of Jeremiah chapter 25: Jer 25:16  "And they shall drink, and be moved, and be mad, because of the sword that I will send among them." The Hebrew word for "moved", also means "extremely agitated or convulsed". Madness is also indicated.

And so I ask you: Do you see any signs of madness that have begun to infect the population of America?  I further ask you: Do you see any events happening in the vicinity of Venezuela, as seen by A.A. Allen, that might cause an attack to come from a country located to the North of Canada?

My wife Mary, after reading this work for the second time, had this to say: "When will we as a nation wake up and realize what is happening in our nation? It is not the smell of roses or the aroma of coffee that we smell here. Rather, it is the stench of all that is dead and putrid. It seems to me that people of our nation love the smell and the stench of the dead and the putrid. They have become nose blind and seeing eye blind. People are walking around having eyes, but they cannot see. They have ears, but they cannot hear. They have been fed lie upon lie and when truth is revealed, they still believe that the lie is true. Is this not the essence of madness?"

The A.A. Allen vision continued on as the statue was seen to fully drain the cup of wine that was placed into its' hand. Allen saw that the sword had also been consumed, meaning that warfare is soon to commence. Next, a skull was seen, looming to the North over America. That skull emitted a white mist or smoke and it fell upon the large cities of America. This morning, the Lord spoke as I wondered about that smoke and how it will be fulfilled. He said: "I have shown you the smoke before Stephen. It is the fog...the fog of 2017 that I showed you on New Years Day of 2017. It has become progressively harder to follow the Lord from that day and many have lost Him in the fog as they were following too far back. This fog has concentrated in an especially dense fashion in the cities." The Fog Of 2017

My wife Mary received a revelation at that same time in the first week of 2017 called Soon, I Am Putting Out The Lamps. I have always regarded it as a companion word to "The Fog of 2017", the result of which is that the fire of God has departed from the churches of America. Search far and wide people to see if you can find genuine healing revival anywhere in this land. Where is the power of God in America's churches today?

The Allen vision then closed with the downfall of America through apparent nuclear attack. That, along with invasion, has been seen by many. The Lord is saying that it may be much nearer in occurrence than almost anyone expects. The prudent man sees the danger approaching and makes preparation. Prepare yourselves to meet your maker. Prepare yourselves in the Lord.

Stephen L. Bening

Avast logo

Join TWC-Archive@wpagroups.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.