What Is About To Happen #mi

Stephen L. Bening

Date: 12 Jul 2019 13:28:19 +0000

Updated 7/12/2019

Know this:  you do not have to participate in these terrible judgements.  These judgements are coming upon a world and an apostate church as a thief in the night, but you can walk in the light, not in the darkness.  Those who walk in the light will walk into ever more incredible presence and increasing glory of God as these judgements increase and spread.  Jesus is coming FOR His church, but before He does, He is coming IN His church to once again fulfill Malachi 3, where it is written that He will "come suddenly to His temple".  Just before He comes to form this Messiah filled church where He will rule with an iron rod, according to Revelation 12:5, He has told me that His prophets, of which I am one, will wield the iron rod.  This iron rod speaks of the power and authority in Christ that was carried into the wilderness for such a long period of time according to Revelation 12.  This power and authority is returning and I am waiting expectantly to see it:  I have been assured that I will wield it in my lifetime.  Jesus came out of a despised place:  Nazareth, where it was said "can anything good come out of Nazareth".  To such despised Nazareth places He will return IN His church, for Jesus will certainly return His iron rod authority to similar places and churches on the Earth where His people are desperately seeking Him in the midst of their poverty and destitution.  In that day, greater works will He do IN His church than He did when He walked the Earth almost 2000 years ago.  Look up, for your redeemer is drawing nigh.

Avast logo

Join TWC-Archive@wpagroups.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.