Re: [two-witnesses-company] What Does He Have In You? #mi

Stephen L. Bening

Date: 15 Aug 2019 03:23:44 +0000

Charles Haddon Spurgeon was asked, "How do you defend the bible", which is, in essence, how do you defend the truth?

He said, "like a Lion...I open its' cage and turn it loose".

I do not present futurism like anyone else who has ever presented it.  I am a prophet of the Lord.  I present "prophetic futurism".  One historicist who attempted something future to his time was Robert Fleming.  By his time, I am referring to "post French Revolution".  He speculated that one of the 1,260 year periods that would have to do with the papacy would end in the year 2000.  At least, he was aware in 1701 that the papacy would probably still be on the Earth in the year 2000.  Has there ever been a prophet who was a historicist?  Answer:  Daniel.  So, I am not even the first.

Fleming turned out to be right.  He did arrive at the truth of the 1,260 year long prophetic ruler...of several 1,260 year long periods of great tribulation.  I use that to calculate a 1,260 term that runs from 800 AD to 2060 AD.  Plus, God has shown me several of the double judgements in vision form and has explained to me that some judgements will be double because the same scripture will be fulfilled twice.

Right now, the biggest question I can think of to get an answer from the Lord about is this:  will the prophecy about the fatal head wound to the beast be fulfilled a second time?  Will the papacy receive political power over the ten nations of Europe, or perhaps over a much wider area than that?

There are more people who are open to this truth than you think, and more will really come on board if the fatal head wound prophecy of Revelation 13:3 is fulfilled a second time.  Should that occur, it will begin the most horrific double judgement the world will ever see.

In the meantime, my job is to tell God's truth and to expose the lies that are spoken in 99.8% of the pulpits of this world.  I am teaching some people about all of it now.  Yes, the numbers who will even listen are just a few.  The Roman Catholic church has obtained doctrinal supremacy over the entirety of the Protestant and Charismatic churches in that they all preach Roman Catholic apocalyptic prophetic understanding.  Doctrinally, the fatal head wound has already been healed almost completely.  Politically, the Pope is doing everything he can to make it happen.

What you need to do is work through my seven part Puzzle Pieces series.  Take your time with it.  Then, you will see it clearly and you won't doubt it any more.  I don't have any doubt about it.  Why should you?

Stephen L. Bening

Avast logo

Join TWC-Archive@wpagroups.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.