Promontory Point-Where Prophecies Meet #mi

Stephen L. Bening

Date: 17 Sep 2019 16:47:38 -0700

http://usaprophet.com/tribvoice/today09172019.html

The Lord recalled this event to me this morning by His Spirit, as I was praying about the coming together of the prophecies. This is really more of an image than any complicated word, so I will begin with the image of Promontory Point, UT. Perhaps, it will help the reader tie together the various concepts I present on my website.

May 10, 1869. a little more than 150 years ago, the presidents of the Union Pacific and Central Pacific railroads met in Promontory, Utah, and drove a ceremonial last spike into a rail line that connects their railroads. Transcontinental railroad travel was now possible for the first time in U.S. history. This ended the long history of westward travel by wagon train. Three companies worked together to accomplish this: two combined their efforts, working eastward from California. One pushed westward from Iowa.

I was pondering these things as I have just completed the 09/01/2017 (Updated 09/14/2019) PROPHECY: Revelation Spreadsheet Analysis Tool. This Spreadsheet primarily presents the historical way in which the Book of Revelation events have been fulfilled and it begins with the time of John and runs until the present day and then into the future.

Let us start looking at prophecy as if it were a railroad, travelling down the train tracks toward Promontory Point, from the symbolic West: the past. Consider the simple tracking of the development of these beasts. We see that the Rise of the pagan Roman Empire: a beast with seven heads and ten horns (with crowns on the seven heads), received a fatal head wound in 476 AD with the fall of the Roman Empire. This first fatal head wound came about through a series of attacks from Goths who were residing in the present day areas of Spain, France and areas North of Italy up to the Black Sea. We are told in Revelation 13:3 that this fatal head wound would be healed.

Travelling further East, next to arise, we then see the rise of a second beast, having seven heads and ten horns (with crowns on the ten horns). This ten king empire headed by the Papacy formed in 533 AD and began to fall in 1793 AD in Paris, France when this beast received its' fatal head wound. By 1868, The Pope had been arrested and Rome had been occupied. We are not told anywhere in a clear fashion that this beast will be healed of its' fatal head wound, yet this is what history reveals. Perhaps, this is one possible interpretation of what is hinted at in Revelation 17:8 where:

"The beast that thou sawest was, and is not; and shall ascend out of the bottomless pit, and go into perdition: and they that dwell on the earth shall wonder, whose names were not written in the book of life from the foundation of the world, when they behold the beast that was, and is not, and yet is."

Truly, this second, Papacy related beast appeared to be dead in 1868, yet Mussolini restored the Vatican to Papal control in 1920 and today, nearly all Christians walk around believing in end times doctrine regarding the rapture, the antichrist, a rebuilt temple and a host of other events they believe will occur that all originated with the Pope's men.

So, evidently, this second beast has been healed, once again, but the previous two incarnations of this beast lead us to believe that it will oppress by the same spirit, but the form of its' operation will differ in appearance. Both of the two previous incarnations of the beast were killers: the Papacy related beast that controlled ten kings killed more than 50 million people. How will this present day beast kill? I suspect it will kill, perhaps primarily, through false doctrine, as explained above. Believers will fall away when tribulation arises and no rapture provides a rescue. That killing will be eternal killing.

Let us now change our vantage point, and start looking at it, travelling down the train tracks toward Promontory Point, from the symbolic East: the future. The Lord began revealing future things to me in 1991. This is the track He started me out on because I was a futurist at that point, believing in the left behind and all of the other false doctrine right along with the rest of you, because that is what I was taught from pulpits and study bibles. It did not take long for me to have problems in believing the pre tribulation rapture theory, but I was receiving various visions of tremendous catastrophic events that were still future.

Very early in my ministry, I saw a vision of a re-enacted French Revolution that would sweep the world. In that, there is a lot of evidence that many of these already fulfilled, past events will be fulfilled in a wider scale in the not too distant future. Read my article: "European Open Vision and A Financial Reverse Barometer" This vision showed me that a worldwide financial collapse and spread of anarchy lies ahead that will spread out from Paris.

Later, after the receipt of many prophecies, words and visions and collaboration with other prophets, I was shown that this time of tremendous financial and governmental upheaval will lead, inexorably into the double judgements of Revelation 18:4. The contents of these double judgements I have divided into seven types of Tier One judgements: all of which will be double judgements. You can read about them here: "Report From The Tower-The Double Judgements"

You will notice that the two train tracks meet at Paris, which for me, is my Promontory Point.

Blessings,
Stephen L. Bening

Avast logo

Join TWC-Archive@wpagroups.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.