Re: [two-witnesses-company] Near Term Proximity Alert #mi

Stephen L. Bening

Date: 20 Nov 2019 08:10:19 -0800

Hi

I don't think the Lord would have given this alert if the day of great shaking was so very distant as to make this alert meaningless for us.

Personally, I began again earlier this year to make some preparations, as I had pretty much rested from preparations from 2013 thru 2019.  Now, I have some additional items to add and update and I want to get those done in the next month if possible.

My wife and I love living in the mountains of Tennessee.  God has made room for us.  We will add your health to our prayers.

Thanks,
Stephen

Avast logo

Join TWC-Archive@wpagroups.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.