3 Visions-Asteroids-08/18/2001-John Lallier #mi

Stephen L. Bening

Date: 13 May 2015 05:49:33 -0700

Vision 1

The Lord took me in the spirit to outer space and I saw very dim stars.
Then
the lights came on and I saw an asteroid, brown in color, coming to the
planet earth.

Vision 2

The Lord took me in the spirit and showed me driving down the east coast
of
Florida and back up the west coast. When I got to Orlando, the Lord cut
Florida in half and I said, ah Lord have mercy?. He said No more mercy.

Again I asked Lord have mercy? and again He repeated , No more mercy. I
asked Him, Lord why are You doing this?. He answered death of the
innocents. I saw south Florida, Kissimmee to Miami, underwater. Then He

showed me portable buildings stacked like a train all connected
together. The
buildings were full of people with legs and arms missing. I ran into the
buildings and there was no end to them.

Vision 3

I saw an asteroid race right by Florida. What a horrible sound it made
as it
hit us. Then I saw helicopters and out of them came men with guns. When
they
came to me, I disappeared. Then I was somewhere else and I put out my
hand
and an apple was their and I ate it. The Lord will take care of His true
servants, have no fear.

Avast logo

Join TWC-Archive@wpagroups.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.