Recent Tsunami Dream Activity #mi

Stephen L. Bening

Date: 29 Sep 2017 23:53:32 +0000

Yesterday (Sept 19), a mother/daughter team reported to me that they had very similar South Florida great flood/tsunami dreams on the night of September 18/19.  Apparently, in both dreams, water reached about eight miles inland:  very similar to what I saw previously in two visions.

The tsunami house has still not produced a topping out party.  In the "truth is stranger than fiction" department, we may be going back in there to do substantial work.  It seems that the work of another contractor literally melted and fell off of the building, so we may get the contract to fix it.  So, it will be done when the Lord says it is done.

Certainly post US eclipse, with one leg of the X firmly affixed to this nation, we have been marked with the first half of the X of Andrew's cross, which according to what the Lord told me, is the same as the name of Andrew and is the way He will mark judgement in this generation.

Live ready and don't let the fog of 2017 get you.

Stephen L. Bening

Avast logo

Join TWC-Archive@wpagroups.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.