Jonathan Hansen: Volcanoes, Terrorism, Earthquakes #mi

Stephen L. Bening

From: "Stephen L. Bening"
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2003 17:03:39 -0500

129.2 Prophetic Word, Warning To America For 1998-2008 — Updated: Stock market collapse,

nuclear attack, civil unrest, social security collapse, natural disasters, tornadoes, tidal waves, the sea dying,

20-pound hail stones, water poisoning, food shortages, red tides, powerful Northwest earthquake, the 520

bridge will collapse [This is a mile-and-a-half floating bridge across Lake Washington from Seattle to

Bellevue and Redmond, where Microsoft and Nintendo America are located], Mt. Rainier will erupt.

Nuclear, biological and chemical terrorism in different cities throughout America as well as several attacks.

New York, Chicago, New Orleans, Washington D.C., San Francisco, Los Angeles and Florida. In remote

areas there will be biological, chemical and nuclear experimentation. In the Pacific Northwest and Casper,

Wyoming there will be a nuclear incident. There will also be a nuclear attack on the U.S. Throughout the

United States, as well as in the Northwest, volcanic activity will occur. Earthquakes across America!

To avoid the above, there must be a mighty, genuine revival [repentance] as in Ninevah [Jonah 3:5-10]. Or a

powerful spirit of prayer must arise that will result in the mercy and grace of God as Abraham interceded for

Sodom and Gomorrah [Genesis 18:23-33]. There is hope! If we meet the conditions of God [II Chronicles

7:14]. He will hear our call, forgive us, and heal our land! If we do not meet the conditions, judgment will

fall and all of the prophecies will come to pass. From: www.world-ministries.org/america/america98.html

Avast logo

Join WPA-AP-Archive@wpagroups.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.