Stephen L. Bening: The Year Of The Storm #mi

Stephen L. Bening

From: "Stephen L. Bening" <gammadim@bellsouth.net>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 18:37:27 -0000

http://tinyurl.com/359vjp

This is a functional tinyurl page that leads you to
http://www.angelfire.com/fl3/gammadim/prophecy/today05122007.html
where you can see this article, fully formatted, with working links.

THE YEAR OF THE STORM, by Stephen L. Bening

On Sunday, February 25, 2007, the Lord spoke a very simple word to me:

"This is the year of the storm, son, this is the year of the storm."

I made note of the word and later that day, I spoke it forth on the
usaprophet radio program that we recorded on that date. But, I have
had no leading of the Lord to update this website on the written side
since that time, other than to put together a prophetic superpage
relating to the harlot church.

What did that word portend? What exactly did it predict? It is hard
to say. Did it speak of literal storms of weather, or financial
storms, or personal storms or other types of storms, like the
firestorms that are now raging in Florida and Georgia? Perhaps we are
seeing the beginning of it just now. Yesterday, here in Florida, the
Sun turned to darkness, and the moon turned to blood due to the smoke
in the sky. Today, the situation continues.

The word of the Lord has been scarce lately with respect to warnings.
Michael Boldea has said that the Lord has finished warning America. I
tend to agree.

Today, I felt led of the Lord to write and speak forth a bit
concerning the coming judgements.

The Lord has been showing me events that are to come for about 20
years, and I have the sense that he has filled up the measure of the
revelation concerning those things. He has revealed to me and to
those with me seven broad categories of "tier one" events. We have
not seen one occur yet. Now, there is the sober awaiting of those
things that are expected. There has been little certainty regarding
the timing that we are to expect these events.

I have been aware, however, that within each year, there are two time
periods in particular that I believe should be times of heightened
watchfulness for the follower of Jesus.

The first is for the month of May, and most specifically is for the
21st week of the year that falls during the week that contains May
21st. This year, that will cover May 20 through May 26. I believe
that an asteroid/tsunami event, or perhaps another type of event, has
been indicated as possible for this time period. Numerous prophetic
dreams, visions, past events and words have pointed to this time
period over the years. The church was born in the month of May.

The second time period is the area of time surrounding the
anniversary of the Great Flood, Marheshvan 17, which usually falls
around Halloween, and so the whole month of November is a time when
heightened watchfulness is advised. It is my belief that the great
flood probably occurred on or near to All Hallows Eve.

So, I have historically called people to repentance and heightened
watchfulness during these times, because one of these years, I expect
a sudden, tragic event to occur: a great calamity. I also expect that
the Lord will suddenly empower His "manchild" on the Earth during
this time. How much prodding should one have to use to motivate a
real believer in Jesus Christ to come to wakefulness, to repent and
to seek the Lord His God? The mere suggestion of such should be
sufficient. But, most have apparently gone to sleep, as the Lord has
tarried into 2007. Hopefully, they have purchased their "extra oil"
before they began their nap time.

How many will hear this alarm clock, ringing at this time? We are now
in mid May, and past revelation warns us to be watchful during this
time period when the church was born; when the Torah was delivered to
Moses on the mount; when the Pleiades, or "Seven Stars" are sitting
on top of the Sun, and the Sun is directly overhead at noon, and
casts no shadow in the tropics. Will you arise to watch and pray, or
simply hit the spiritual snooze button?

We went through this same period last year, and the event that
happened in late May was the earthquake in Pakistan. The death toll
from that event was estimated at near 100,000, but it did not raise
much but a yawn from Western believers, who only pay attention when
events affect the United States. So, here we are again; entering the
last days of May. Visitors to my website are at a five year low.

Hopefully, you have prayed in past years, and have made all the
preparations that the Lord has given you the leading and the ability
to make, both spiritually and in the natural. Hopefully, you are
ready for great change, or continued patient waiting for these events.

One of my partners in prophetic ministry, Joseph Cook, has been
receiving words and visions concerning Obelisks, arising out of the
water. As I have looked at these things, I have noted that the
Obelisk began to appear prominently in ancient Egypt, and many of
those Obelisks were transported to Rome upon the rise of the Roman
empire, and later, they were employed again during the "Holy" Roman
empire. The Obelisk is, to me, a sign of the rise of this type of
world dominating empire.

Ten days ago, the Lord began speaking to me; drawing me to do further
study into the fourth beast kingdom of Daniel chapter 7. I have
previously written extensively about the things that God has shown me
about this beast, and that which God has revealed to others; most
notably the Reformation fathers, whose work has been forgotten in the
last hundred years.

Please read and study my work at this link: Last Things And The
Return Of Christ

If you are ignorant of the year-day principal, and the fulfillments
of prophecy that have already happened, you are very far behind the
curve, and there are spirits in control in this age that desire to
hold you in the chains of ignorance.

Please consider that we have seen the fulfillment of three major
1,260 year prophetic periods already.

The first time period ran from the decree of the Roman emperor
Justinian in 529-531. At this time, the bishop at Rome was declared
to be preeminent above all other bishops of the church. This first
1,260 year period reached its' expiration time during the French
Revolution of 1789-91.

The second time period of interest began in 538, when the Roman
bishop was left in control of Rome, and Canon law was enforced for
1,260 years in Rome until Napoleon entered Rome in 1798, arrested the
Pope, and instituted the Napoleonic code as the rule of law.

The third time period of prophetic interest began in 606, when the
Pope first declared himself to be the "vicar of Christ", God on the
Earth, and the doctrine of Papal infallibility began to be published.
It was at this time that Popes began issuing extermination orders
regarding heretics. 1,260 years later, the Spanish empire became the
last empire to obey such orders from the Pope in 1866.

I have previously known about each of these prophetic fulfillments
for some time, but I discovered the existence of a fourth time period
this week that had been hidden from my eyes until now. This one has
not yet reached its' terminus. So far as I am aware, I do not believe
any other writer has written about it in terms of a focus on the date
of terminus.

The expansion of Roman Catholic power to control large areas of land
holdings did not occur until 752, when the area from Rome, north to
Ravenna, was placed into the Pope's hands for political rule by the
French emperor Pepin the short. Pepin granted Pope Stephen II the
right to rule over those 16,000 square miles of land. This became the
first of the Papal lands. The 1,260 year period that commenced with
that transaction in 752 will reach its' terminus in the year 2012.

I believe it was at that time that Satan gained the knowledge
regarding a future momentous event to come in 2012, and he alerted
the Mayans to expect it, and they ended their calendars on that date.

The identification of biblical prophetic symbols is essential for us
to have any kind of understanding as to the meaning of what we are to
face shortly. The fourth beast of Daniel is very clearly the Roman
empire, and includes the 10 nation "Holy" Roman empire. It stretches
forth even until today as the old Kings of the Earth rule by use of
their vast fortunes and through their hidden secret societies and
organizations. This political financial beast has been married with
the Papacy since that time of 529 and the strength of their union of
cooperation has increased and held sway until the time of the
reformation.

The scriptures tell us, however, that the political-financial-
religious fourth beast of Daniel will receive a fatal head wound that
was healed. (1798 capture by Napoleon). This beast, with the healed
head wound, is now portrayed at the time of the end, as being ridden
by a harlot.

The writers of the reformation, and most particularly the most
excellent of them all, E.B. Elliott, were not able to successfully
identify the harlot church. They thought that it was the Roman
Catholic church. They could see no other false apostate church on the
Earth apart from the Roman Catholic church, and so they struggled
with their attempts to identify it.

Today, we can see that a huge harlot church, independent of the Roman
Catholic church has arisen from the church that had been hidden away
in the wilderness as portrayed by Revelation 12. That woman of
Revelation 12 had or will have two offspring. One is a fully
empowered manchild, and the other is the harlot church of today.

We watch today as that harlot church takes a ride on the back of
political-financial-religious beast of Daniel's vision. She rides
confidently before us. That harlot church teaches all manner of false
teachings that promote the love of money and the desire to be rich.
The repetitive mantra of the harlot church is "GODLINESS IS GAIN,
GODLINESS IS GAIN". The harlot church of today has spawned such World
organizations that have united all churches and government together.

God showed John an incredible image at the end of Revelation 17. At
the time of the end, God will put it into the hearts of the ten
horned political-financial-religious beast and it will begin to hate
the harlot church. Then, he will turn on it and desolate it, make her
naked, eat her flesh and burn her with fire. (verse 16).

I take this to mean that at some point, the finances, and then later,
the armies of the ten kinged empire will be used to attack and bring
down this present day harlot church. Make no mistake about it: the
beast at the head of this fourth beast is led by Satan, and he will
seek to tread down true believer and apostate believer alike.

For the true believer, we have been made aware of the trials that are
coming. We have not placed a hope in any escapist rapture teaching.
Our hope is in Christ, our risen Lord. We have been warned to
strengthen ourselves in our most holy faith, so that we will not fall
away during the hour of testing that is to come. Perhaps, if we
please the Lord, He will keep us from the hour of testing that is to
come upon the whole Earth, as He promised the church of Philadelphia.
Perhaps he will hide us in the palm of His hand, or the fold of His
garment. Perhaps and perchance, we will be found worthy to escape
what is coming upon the Earth and to stand before the Son of man.

So, watch and pray always, that you may be accounted worthy. Wake up,
repent and come to alertness. The hour draws nigh.

Stephen L. Bening

Join WPA-AP-Archive@wpagroups.groups.io to automatically receive all group messages.